What makes us Different?
- We don’t deduct money from our candidates wages
- We can help you at the touch of a few buttons
- We know that no matter who you leave your child with you want your child to have a great time even when you aren’t there, we concentrate on matching our candidates experience to your requirements, whether you just need a babysitter or a full time au pair
- We concentrate on local placement only!
So how are we doing all this?
Well we have taken the nitty gritty out of seeking candidates and yes we are extremely strict with the ladies that get onto our listing, so we may not have 1000’s available, however the ones we list all have:
- Have at least 1 years child care experience as an au pair or babysitter with contactable references
- Have their own reliable child safe vehicle and a valid South African driving license.
- hold a valid first aid certificate or apply to do one with Sitters4U.
- No criminal record.
- Are in good health!
- Have a friendly, outgoing and caring personality.
- Are relatively active and enjoy being outdoors.
- Love being around children and enjoy doing creative activities with them.
- Most hold a child care related tertiary education
- range between age 20 and age 50
- Are able to take the initiative in situations, from creating fun things to do, to handling an emergency situation.
- Look as child care as more than a job, see it as a commitment to the children they care for, and gain joy from the responsibilities of doing so.
So don’t expect a million candidates, expect only the best!